Voyager VDQ! is aimed at temporary recruitment and employment agencies that deal in high volume / low margin bookings where candidates have limited or finite skill sets. Often neglected, this is an area of business that is gaining more focus as employers recognise the important role that temporary staffing agencies can play.
Success in this business means more than just finding the right people. Although CVs are rarely required, often compliance is in the form of ID checks, licence certifications and references. As well as managing workers’ employment preferences, agencies sometimes even have to organise transport and even accommodation. In this business, simple spreadsheets will not suffice that’s why we’ve developed Voyager VDQ!
Voyager VDQ! has been designed to make temporary staffing workflows as painless and efficient as possible. As with Voyager’s other front-office products, there is no need to run searches, the most applicable candidates are found and their competencies checked automatically. Using the colour-coded planner, it’s then very simple for the user to place the candidates and track them through each assignment.
The temporary placement market is often complex that’s why we’ve developed Voyager VDQ! to cater for all of the many possible modes of engagement, including PAYE, contract, and umbrella companies.
Benefits at a glance:
- Saves agencies time and money
- Automatically checks competencies and qualifications
- Enables teams to become productive quickly
- Reduces administrative overheads
- Supports both regular and gang-based assignments
- Helps agencies stay ahead of the competition
- Helps to maximise revenue-earning opportunities
- Keeps everyone up to date with the inevitable changes in this fast-paced market